*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/2255215-Unicorn-Bunny-Writing-Contest-Closed
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2255215
A writing contest about unicorns and bunnies for WDC 21ST Birthday Celebration.
Bo and Sprinkles Unicorn and Bunny Writing Contest For WDC 21ST Birthday Anniversary Celebration

Welcome to the Bo and Sprinkles Unicorn and Bunny Writing Contest. This is in honor of WDC 21st Birthday. Christopher Roy Denton hosted a Unicorn Writing Contest for 2 years and I started writing about unicorns. I decided to have a Unicorn and bunny short story writing contest. Christopher Roy Denton is cool with this. I contacted him and he isn't having a unicorn writing contest this year so I decided to go for it.

Do you like unicorns and bunnies? I love them. I have written stories about Bo Bunny and Sprinkles the unicorn.

FOLDER
Magical, Mysterious,Beautiful Unicorns  (E)
Welcome to my Unicorn Folder. This is a beautiful island where unicorns live.
#2160772 by Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox

Read some of my Bo and Sprinkles stories so you know who Bo and Sprinkles are. You can write them an adventure or any story line you want and give what ever names you want to your unicorn and bunny .

Here are the rules:

1. Your own work. Short stories only. Only 1 story entry per member.

2. Write about a bunny and unicorn and have them meet up with trolls, flying monkeys, leprechauns, witches, any supernatural creatures and give them an adventure with action, drama and humor. You don't have to use all the creatures I mentioned. Just be sure the story is about a bunny and a unicorn. The fantasy creature or creatures and adventure you choose is up to you.

3. Any genre.

4. Be sure to include a Birthday and 21 because this this contest is in honor of WDC's 21st Birthday. 21 Unicorns, 21 anything. Maybe the bunny or unicorn is having a Birthday or they are going to a Birthday party or something.

5. 700 to 2,000 words for your stories. Include word count at the end of your story.

6. Rated 18+ or below.

7. You can name your bunny and unicorn any names you want.

8. You can use black ink or any color you want.

9. Post as a static item in your Port linked to this contest.

10. Contest will end September 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM.

11. I will post results by October 15, 2021.

You will get this Merit Badge just for entering:
Merit Badge in Rare
[Click For More Info]

Megan, just a token of my esteem and gratitude for all the lovely reviews you sprinkle over my portfolio. You are a rare and wonderful WDC gem!

Bo Bunny and Sprinkles The Unicorn Set I had commissioned.

Prizes:

First Place:
100K Mermaid Shield

Pink Fluffy, Unicorn Merit Badge
Merit Badge in Pink Fluffy Unicorns
[Click For More Info]

*^*Unicorn*^* Congratulations on your well-earned win in  [Link To Item #2113126] ! *^*Unicorn*^*

Bo and Sprinkles Merit Badge:
Merit Badge in Sprinkles And Bo
[Click For More Info]

What a lovely lovely badge you have commissioned.  Here's one for you from me, my dear friend.  Thank you for always being so inspirational and kind to everyone.  Eighteen years and counting, you are a force for good in the world.  Bless you many many times over for all that you do.  *^*Heartv*^*  Your friend, HOOves *^*Cow*^* *^*Hearty*^**^*Sun*^**^*Hearty*^*

Winner:
STATIC
An Extraordinary Party  (E)
Esmeralda and Gemma prep for a party with some unexpected features
#2258097 by eyestar~*

Second Place:

Bo and Sprinkles Merit Badge
Merit Badge in Sprinkles And Bo
[Click For More Info]

What a lovely lovely badge you have commissioned.  Here's one for you from me, my dear friend.  Thank you for always being so inspirational and kind to everyone.  Eighteen years and counting, you are a force for good in the world.  Bless you many many times over for all that you do.  *^*Heartv*^*  Your friend, HOOves *^*Cow*^* *^*Hearty*^**^*Sun*^**^*Hearty*^*

Winner:
STATIC
Cecil Chases a Rainbow  (E)
Cecil the Unicorn wants a rainbow to cheer up his bunny buddy. Contest Entry.
#2257634 by Graywriter

Third Place:

25K Bo and Sprinkles Ribbon

Fantasy Unicorns Merit Badge
Merit Badge in Fantasy Unicorns
[Click For More Info]

Hey! Here is the new Merit Badge. I wanted you to have one. Thanks for all you do. Love, Your Sister and Friend
Sunny

Winner:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2257940 by Not Available.

Judges:
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox
♥Hooves♥

Donate 40,000 Gift Points and get the Fantasy Unicorns Merit Badge.

Donors:
Joy A generous amount. Fantasy Unicorns Merit Badge sent.

If you love unicorns and bunnies, this is the contest for you.I hope you will enter this contest. Have fun. Thank you for looking.

A Trinket for you to collect:

12 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 1 · per page   < >
by Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox  •  10-01-21 @ 4:13 pm
by Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox  •  10-01-21 @ 12:03 am
by eyestar~*  •  09-29-21 @ 7:40 pm
by ♥Hooves♥  •  09-19-21 @ 8:40 am
by Bubblegum Jones  •  09-06-21 @ 2:57 am
by Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox  •  09-01-21 @ 6:16 pm
by Graywriter  •  09-01-21 @ 5:51 pm
by Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox  •  08-31-21 @ 11:38 pm
by Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox  •  08-30-21 @ 11:26 pm
by Supersonic-In the year 2300!  •  08-30-21 @ 11:07 pm
by Graywriter  •  08-30-21 @ 10:36 pm
by Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox  •  08-24-21 @ 2:47 pm

Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/2255215-Unicorn-Bunny-Writing-Contest-Closed