*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/567890-The-Witchs-Garden/sort_by/f.message_priority DESC, f.message_creation_time DESC/page/7
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #567890
12 Days of Holiday Handles See you in 2024!
Welcome to my garden!

Holiday Handles

HOLIDAY HANDLES:

Yes, it's that time of year, again! From midnight, December 13th until 11:59, December 24th, you may show-off your holiday handle in this forum.
Rules:

*BulbB* You must have a festive holiday handle

*BulbR* You may only post your own handle in this forum (Unlike Halloween)

*BulbV* Please Post "Holiday Handle" on the Subject Line for ease of seeing them. Only post once, then get on with all your other holiday plans.

*SantaHat* You may share a joke/song, a Holiday Greeting, a holiday recipe, etc, inside your post, but it's not required. 'Tis the season and all that. *Angelic*

*GingerBread* Prizes may include an MB or some other random gift at my Witchy discretion. *Wink*

*GiftR* The winners will be chosen by virtual dice. (Only one prize per player will be given when the dice rolls.) No double-wins on this one. OR will there be? *Think* You just never know when the witch is in charge. But, hey — it's free! *Ha*

*CandyCaneP* Whenever I roll the dice, if it falls on your number and your handle isn't a holiday handle, it is skipped-over.

*Ornament2G* I may roll more than once, as often or as little as my schedule allows.

*StockingR* (The final rolls might not be shown until the day after Christmas.)

*XMasTree* That's all there is to it! *Ha*

*SantaHat* Now have some fun and spread that holiday cheer with your creative Holiday Handle!

*Holly1* Oh, and try to pass this along to your fellow WDC-ers, so they can join in on the fun! *Holly2*

*Ornament1G**Ornament2Y**Ornament1R**Ornament2S*

Have Fun! *Bigsmile*

Image for Dec. Newsletter

Holiday c-Note image }

A gift from Sonnetwolf*Smile*

*SantaHat* *Ornament1S* *SantaHat* *Ornament1Y* *SantaHat*

Holiday Handles, Entries:

First (9 )Die Roll Winners

Jimminycritic *GiftR* Winner
innerlight *GiftR* Winner
intuey *GiftR* Winner
Prosperous Snow Valentine *GiftR* Winner
buddhangela's Resting GoT Face *GiftR* Winner
Richard ~ Shenanigans INC. *GiftR* Winner
Kit *GiftR* Winner
Annette: Free & Wild in GoT *GiftR* Winner
Princess Megan Rose *GiftR* Winner

Next 3 Winners make it 12 winners for 12 Days of Holiday Handles!

#18 Fivesixer

#19 staiNe

#16 Jeannie

All winners won a Coffee Cream at the Chocolate Emporium ...PLUS each of the 12 winners may choose one of the Holiday Exclusive MBs, either Christmas Witch OR Holiday Witch. Post "Badge" in subject line in forum and choice in the post.

6 RANDOM SURPRISE ROLLS FOR ONE OF THOSE EXCLUSIVE MBs (You choose)

CONGRATULATIONS!

#3 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕫
#4 Fictiøn Ðiva the Wørd Weava
#10 tj ~ endeavors to persevere!
#1 Soldier_Mike
#2 Lilli ☕ still Quilling
#5 Channie

Each of you lucky winners may choose one of the exclusive MBs

Merit Badge in Christmas Witch
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs OR Merit Badge in Holiday Witch
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs

Please reply "BADGE" IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND tell me which one you choose in the post.

SURPRISE!!!
Nobody leaves empty handed ... And who knows? The Raffles tix offer you a chance to win yet more! *Ha*
I guess good things come to those who wait. *GingerBread*

Bunny Sox
SandraLynn Team Florent!
Beacon - Night's Watch
🌸 pwheeler - love joy peace
s
Hippity Hoppity Sharmy
Angelica- Spring forwar school
Amethyst Angel 🍀🌸
Scarypotato-not into politics
The Dark Faery
JASmith
Cubby~Home!

You 12 will receive a Strawberry Surprise from "Rach's Chocolate Emporium

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...AND TO ALL MAY THE LIGHTS SHINE BRIGHT BRINGING IN THE NEW YEAR!

Thanks for being a part of bringing added Holiday Cheer throughout the halls of WDC with your festive handles. See you next year for 12 Days of Holiday Handles 2024!

*Santahat*
*Angelic*

*Witch*

*Down**Down**Down*

*HeartV* *Hug1**Smile**Hug2* *HeartV*

Signature image for Honorable Mentions for 2017 Quill Awards

Quill Nominee Signature 2022
&
Quill Winner Signature 2022
*Heart* *Shock2* *Heart* *Delight* *Hug1**Smile**Hug2*

THANK YOU!!!

55 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 3 · per page   < >
This forum is currently EMPTY!

55 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 3 · per page   < >
Previous ... 1 2 3 ... Next
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/567890-The-Witchs-Garden/sort_by/f.message_priority DESC, f.message_creation_time DESC/page/7