*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/766314-Rater-Moons-Secret-Cove
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #766314
Left me a review? I'd be happy to return the favor!
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Hello and welcome to Rater Moon's Secret Cove.

This is also known as Rater Moon Headquarters. My mission is to battle the evils that threaten storywriting, including but not limited to bad grammar/mechanics, poor characterization, plot holes, and writers block.

I'd love to return the favor to those who take the time to leave me a review. Unfortunately, its so hard for me to the choose an item to be reviewed. Thus this forum was born! Using my ultra-super powers, I will read your work and leave you a review!

Did you leave me a review? If you have an item you'd like to have reviewed, I'd be happy to return the favor. Feel free to post it below, provided it's rated 18+ or below.

My specialty is short stories and novel chapters, though I will review other works if you ask and don't mind my humble opinion. I'm getting better at poetry! Just keep it 25kb or below please. That should be the size of my largest item. If it turns out I do have a longer piece, you may post a piece up to that size.

If you haven't left me a review and have stumbled upon this forum looking for a review, then leave me one and I'd be happy to review. Be sure to show me the same thought in your review that you would like me to show you in mine.

I use several different reviewing forms. I use the form that I think is best for each piece. Check out my public reviews by typing my username, wingmonkee, into the search box on the public reviews page. If you'd like a particular form, put in a request.

All reviews will be made public unless you request otherwise in your forum post.

Items will be reviewed as I have time, though I'm trying to do at least one review per day on average. (Remember, I'm a college student.) Longer works will take me longer to review, & I may review some shorter works before completing a review for a longer piece. I'll typically review within a week, but that's not guarenteed.

Note that I do reply to posts in the forum after I have reviewed the piece.

Novels will probably not be reviewed in their entirety unless you submit them chapter by chapter.

I also reserve the right to not review a piece for any reason I decide is worthy. The umbrella reason why I won't review a piece is because I feel I can't do a good review for some reason. I'd be happy to review another piece of yours, though.

Have the same problem as me? Here's some items of mine looking for a review:

Anything in:
 The Fall  (18+)
WIP novel about a dying planet and the goddess chosen to save it
#1209077 by Ivy Frozen/Rater Moon

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1215101 by Not Available.

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1165207 by Not Available.

May the muse be with you;)~*~Ivy~Frozen/Rater Moon~*~

1 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 1 · per page   < >
by Ivy Frozen/Rater Moon  •  02-14-07 @ 12:52 am

Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/766314-Rater-Moons-Secret-Cove