Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1253289
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Erotica · #1013159
What's Up With...?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 31, 2006 at 9:56pm
Edited: March 31, 2006 at 9:58pm
Re: An attempt to answer from a FA/voraphile
You covered the questions pretty well, Mysterio, but I'll throw in a few more thoughts.

Why do I never see this stuff anywhere else?

Anyone who hasn't seen this stuff anywhere else just hasn't looked in the right places, or hasn't noticed macrophilia when it's right in front of them. http://www.gts2.net/links/index.php has a lot of links, but that's hardly a complete list. And think about all the B movies (and a few A movies, like King Kong) that feature giant beings.

Is it something about Writing.com that attracts people interested in these kind of things?

I think the attraction of Writing.Com for macrophiles is that it's a place where anybody can sign up for an account and post writing at no cost, and word of mouth has helped spread the word. Writing.Com is even included on the page page I just linked, at the very bottom.

I mean, almost all the Interactive Stories are exactly the same.

It's unfortunate that many of the stories are exactly the same. It's because they're written solely for the purpose of sexual arousal, without any regard to developing characters.

By the by, I realize it probably isn't nice of me to call this stuff weird. Don't be offended it's just a forum post.

While I don't care whether you think macrophilia is weird or not, I don't agree that it's weird, relatively speaking. In my case, it's an attraction to women who just happen to be magnified in size (in terms of height, not girth). When you compare that to things like eproctophilia, pyrophilia, and emetophilia (sexual attraction to flatulence, fire, and vomit, respectively), my desires seem pitifully mundane.

It's all a matter of perspective. *Wink*

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.Part of the Cleaners? Feel free to sport this sig!

"The Kraken Revue [13+] by St. Patrickraken
    A quick guide to my portfolio.

"Kraken's Kudos [ASR] by St. Patrickraken
    Acknowledging others for a variety of reasons.

Spring version
MESSAGE THREAD
An attempt to answer from a FA/voraphile · 03-26-06 7:41pm
by FFtheSnake
*Star* Re: An attempt to answer from a FA/voraphile · 03-31-06 9:56pm
by St. Patrickraken
Re: Re: An attempt to answer from a FA/voraphile · 04-04-06 2:57am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: An attempt to answer from a FA/voraphile · 02-15-10 6:31pm
by safire_diaz

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Angelus Arelius.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1253289