*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1267681
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #774192
Do you have socially unacceptable writing? Come on in....
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 24, 2006 at 11:08pm
The story and thinking of a Columbine kid
What a deal! I get very few comments on my work. Far be it from the mind of most to review the writing of a boy murderer who is now an old "loser" with very acidic views about the punitive nature of humanity.
If you google "novelvision" there I am. It will bring you to my list of writings here on Writing.com. I think I write beautifully sometimes. Not always. But no one seems to get past the fact that I am somehow this immoral killer. But I think this points to their immorality, not mine. If you read what I say, you will actually find that I am a straight arrow who shot his way out of a very bad family situation very long ago. I think that you will find my views of society very well thought out and highly principled. My very honesty is seen as immoral by those who paint everyone broadly. Yes, I am talking about the same kinds of patriotic people who can bomb folks from 20,000 feet and call themselves the good ones. I believe most people live in a delusional "hum" inside their brains. I have put off more writing of my novel, The Concept of White Plaster. I have excerpts here at this site. I am starting the intro parts on an autobiography, instead: Of Murder, Mayhem, and Mellaril. If I can make the intro fly, I want to submit a nonfiction book proposal to a reputable publisher. Thank you for your time. novelvision
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The story and thinking of a Columbine kid · 04-24-06 11:08pm
by Novelvision

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elisa the Bunny Stik.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1267681