*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1306204
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Community · #1108132
People add information about the state/country/province they live in.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 13, 2006 at 9:21pm
Traveler???
Hi...I'm from a small town in the center of Utah. The best thing I can say about it is; no matter which direction you go...you're leaving Utah.
Father was career Army...I'm a Army brat...lived in several states and foreign countries.
Foreign countries...Japan (3 yrs....loved it..would like to go back) Texas...(hated it...not a foreign country but felt like it to me)
States....Utah (yuck)...Oklahoma...(loved Ft. Sill...great place for a 12 yr old boy to explore)
Texas..(already mentioned that) Washington...(again yuck...the sun came out one day and frightned the natives..they thought the sky was on fire) California (southern-cal...or was it north-mexico? You have to speak Spanish to order a Big-Mac)
Was just passing through on my way to Australia...met a girl...never got to Aust.

My new home is a small town in No. West Missouri....Cassville...near Branson.
Nice town...we're big time here...2 stop lights...1 McDonalds...a Wall-mart....like I said, big time.
My farm is 10 semi-cleared acres.....see the poem I wrote about it.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#990528 by Not Available.

There's a large lake near by..Table Rock...but in the 2.5 yrs. I've been here I havn't found time to fish...maybe next year.
Also on the lookout for someone to shair my farm....applications accepted.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Traveler??? · 06-13-06 9:21pm
by bobneH .. aka.. just bob
Re: Traveler??? · 06-13-06 9:43pm
by Moody Blue: Needs an Upgrade

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Moody Blue: Needs an Upgrade.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1306204