*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1324744
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1018261
The science fiction rollplay for members of Flight of Fancy.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 10, 2006 at 4:56pm
Summoner Mystic
by A Non-Existent User
"I'll kill him!" shouted Zalla, running through crouds. Hot tears dropped off her face onto the ground, as she made her way through, trying to get to Mystic.

Finally Zalla made it to who she wanted to speak too. A low ranking summoner, who's job had to do with commbracelets. "Get me the commlink to Summoner Mystic Strongwind, now!"

The summoner began leisurely going through computer data, until Zalla spit out a threat.

"54691 is her link, Blesser."

"Thanks." she yelled back, already running toward Chrysth's flight. She zipped the number in her bracelet, and a voice much like Zalla came through.

"Who are you?"

Changing her voice to her best Chrysth immitation, Zalla answered, "Go to Blesser Chrysth Donis' ship immidiately. That's an order. You have a special job."

Zalla didn't sound much like Chrysth, she just hoped that Mystic had never heard him before. She had.

"Zalla? Is that you?" Zalla dropped her arm while a stream of curses rushed through the link.

"Mystic, maybe you hate me, but I'm still your sister. Please go to Chrysth's flight, now! You're in danger."

"I would know more about that than you, little sis."

"Alright Mystic! I didn't want to do this, but, as Blesser Zalla Strongwind, I'm ordering you to go to Chrysth's flight immediately. You've got two minutes." Zalla shut of the link, and contacted the other summoner again.

"Tell Blesser Trine Mystic and I are coming."
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Summoner Mystic · 07-10-06 4:56pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1324744