*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1325501
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1018261
The science fiction rollplay for members of Flight of Fancy.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 11, 2006 at 3:28pm
Re: Drynt- World of Nightmares
by A Non-Existent User
"Shut it, this is NOT my home!" yelled the furious Chrysth. He rammed forward as if to attack the strange man, but stopped and controlled his temper in time. He took a deep breath, and slowly, as if it pained him to get the words out, he said, "I need to stay here for a time, with my, er, friends."

Zalla, standing behind him smirked at the word 'friends', but was elbowed by Trine.

The creature took on a smirk much like the nature of Zalla's. "Oh, do you? And why should I? Do not you owe me?"

"I owe you nothing, Hebtu."

"If it weren't for me you'd still be here, and you know it."

"I escaped myself, without, or should I say, despite you." snapped Chrysth.

Hebtu chuckled. "I care not what you think, I decide what goes around here. You could call me 'Protector' even."

"How would you know about our system, slime?"

"I have my ways. If I were you I'd shut my mouth before I'm too insulted to let you stay."

Chrysth glared at him for a second, then turned around. "Trine, Saffire, Sebile, Mystic, go ahead back into the ship and prepare to lock it down. Zalla-" he turned and stared her in the eye, "Come with me."
MESSAGE THREAD
Drynt- World of Nightmares · 07-11-06 2:23pm
by Virgo
*Star* Re: Drynt- World of Nightmares · 07-11-06 3:28pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1325501