*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1326464
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1018261
The science fiction rollplay for members of Flight of Fancy.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 12, 2006 at 10:13pm
Finding Chrysth
by A Non-Existent User
"He should be back by now." Zalla paced back and forth, her eyes focusing on something, then changing to something else. It made her head move almost like a chicken's, jerky and nervous.

"Why do you care?" demanded Trine. "He was always the meanest to you, from what I could tell."

Zalla glared at Trine. "True, he was a jerk to me, but he's still a fellow blesser, and you know he's not a bad guy." Trine turned a bit red in the face, just enough for Zalla to notice, and pounce. "Come on Trine, let's find him. He may be in trouble."

"I don't want to. I'm sure he's fine."

Zalla scowled. True, she couldn't argue that Chrysth was a very talented fighter, and he could beat the snot out of her anytime he wanted, but she was still worried. "He should be back by now!" she repeated. "Come, I'm going, and Trine, if you don't follow me, then I'm an undertrained blesser all alone..."

Trine rolled her eyes at that. Zalla could take care of herself, she knew this, but she'd never admitted it, and she'd always called her 'the undertrained blesser'. Like everyone had, because nobody wanted to admit that she was the most talented 16-year-old they'd met.

Zalla walked out the door, followed by Trine, who was followed by the Girnwoods, who was stalked by Mystic.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Finding Chrysth · 07-12-06 10:13pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1326464