*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1405380
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Sci-fi · #420688
Welcome Trekkers. Have a cup of Klingon Raktajino, and enjoy our friendly Starbase.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 21, 2006 at 4:22pm
To anyone who is interested ...
I'm looking for someone or a couple people to help me write episodes for a series I'm making ...

There are two "groups" of people in this series - Andersen's ship and T'Vral's ship. I will primarily be writing the half with T'Vral and her crew, I need someone to write the half with Andersen and his ship/crew. There will be times where we'll both work on parts from the other "group" so be prepared for that. If this is confusing, don't worry, I'll send you more info when you let me know you're interested - I don't want to spoil things for other people!

You'll need to be able to match my writing style pretty closely (the style I'm using for this is different from anything in my port, really) so there is a sense of continuity. There isn't anything real complicated to my style and I will explain what I want and let you read stuff before I throw all this at you *Wink**Smile*.

If you're interested or just curious please send me an email (just click on my envelope icon: Caren Rose ) and let me know! Thanks!

~Caren

PS - this won't get published ever (I'll be very surprised if it does, and Paramount owns everything Star Trek and I'm not Paramount *Smile*) so this is just for the fun of it! I need the help though because I'm pretty busy but I still want to do this~!*Smile*

~ * ~ * Caren Mackensie Rose * ~ * ~
Live Long & Prosper ~ From T'Vral, aka Caren
Please stop by my port & check out these items:
"Upon the People          "Today's Holocaust
"Mystery Madness           "Part of "Thursday"/What If
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
To anyone who is interested ... · 11-21-06 4:22pm
by Caren Rose

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann - House Martell.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1405380