*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1451062
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Action/Adventure · #1106100
This is a forum for one of my campfires, so that the writers can brainstorm together.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 9, 2007 at 9:05pm
So, we've survived the first round of battle! I can see we're all doing so well ...! *Wink* Anyways, I'd like to congratulate everyone on posting such TERRIFIC adds. It's really such a blessing to my day to read your work.

Just a little reminder that during this next round of posts you'll need to mention the ringing of the bells somewhere within your post. The battle at this point has raged on several hours and the bells will ring at approximately noon.

This is your last chance to describe your char's part of the Great Encounter, so make it another good one!

*Bigsmile*

I'd also like to say that even though we passed this milestone some time ago, that with my add tonight we officially went over the 100 additions mark! Yay! Seems pretty amazing to me that we've done so much in the short time we've been putting this all together.

Now I'll be wrapping up the battle when my turn comes round again. After that, everyone will have one last post to describe what they think their char will be doing in the grand 'After.' *Laugh* It's completely optional, of course. If you don't want to, I'll put in something appropriate and once again may I say that it has indeed been an honor writing with all of you. Thanks! Thanks for everything!

Blackwillow made this for me!!

P.S. And thanks for the fish!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Battle On! · 02-09-07 9:05pm
by KC under the midnight sun

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, KC under the midnight sun.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1451062