*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1489362
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Sci-fi · #420688
Welcome Trekkers. Have a cup of Klingon Raktajino, and enjoy our friendly Starbase.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 12, 2007 at 1:43pm
Re: Re: Searching for the Jacket...
Admiral, I have come to find it’s best not to query Paramount Pictures or any part of the Star Trek Franchise that may cause contradiction in the Star Trek Universe. Otherwise, it may bring up again the question how Klingons appeared in the pilot episode of ‘Enterprise’ when they were not meant to appear in the time line of the Star Trek: Chronology until our own dealings with them.” Spock arched his left eyebrow. --Narnia 3

LOL *Bigsmile* Narnia 3, did I ever tell you how great you are at writing comedy? You are one of a kind!

...But why weren't they tempted to buy any thing else on Boxing Day? Clearly they might have been attracted to the glittering ornaments and colorful lights -- all at 75% off.

...And hats! Spock likes to wear wool caps to cover up his ears now and then, right? It's hard to pass up those January sales. I guess though, they were in a hurry. I guess that shopping spree will have to wait until next time...

This is a sig that I use often.

This is a member sig for The Group of Talkers

RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.

Check It Out...  [ASR]
Maryann and Katherine highlighting items in our Writing.Com Community
by Maryann - House Martell

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
"Fuzzygrams!"   by ♥Pay It Forward♥
Merit Badge in Erotica
[Click For More Info]

*^*Heart*^**^*Laugh*^*   Oh la la!! Happy Cyber December weekend! *^*Wink*^* I found a badge you do not have. *^*Wink*^* Enjoy! Thanks for your friendship and may the next decade bring you all your heart desires! *^*Delight*^**^*Star*^*
MESSAGE THREAD
Star Trek 3 - Searching for Spock & Kirk's Red Jacket · 04-07-07 8:18am
by onaya3
Re: Star Trek 3 - Searching for Spock & Kirk's Red Jacke · 04-08-07 3:35pm
by Caren Rose
Searching for the Jacket... · 04-09-07 11:24am
Re: Searching for the Jacket... · 04-12-07 9:15am
by onaya3
*Star* Re: Re: Searching for the Jacket... · 04-12-07 1:43pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann - House Martell.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1489362