*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1556920
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Sci-fi · #420688
Welcome Trekkers. Have a cup of Klingon Raktajino, and enjoy our friendly Starbase.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 2, 2007 at 3:49am
Star Trek Stuff
by onaya3
*Smile* Oh my gosh... I must be the biggest Trekker nerd in existence! *Smile*

I have a Klingon Bear and a Borg Bear from my friends visits to the Star Trek Experience, rubber Vulcan ears from going to the opening of the Star Trek Experience at the Powerhouse Museum in Sydney (where Gates McFadden was but I didn't get to meet her), collector cards, postcards, MAD Magazine Star Trek specials, Star Trek Fan Club magazines, Star Trek books eg. Encyclopedias, Chronologies, novels, United Federation of Planets Passport booklet, ST:TNG action figures, ST:DS9 figures...

Oh, and Maryann already knows this... I once did a University presentation for one of my literary subjects in a Starfleet uniform that I hired.

Who's the nerd? I'm the nerd? Who's the nerd? I said, I'm the nerd... ! (sung to 'who's house? Ron's house! I said, who's house? It's Ron's house! tune)

Now I live with a flatmate that has Dalek & Dr. Who action figures and a miniature TARDIS.

Ah... ain't life grand? *Smile*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A conversation between O'Brien and Bashir, ST: DS9, 'Take Me Out to the Holosuite')

B - "What are you eating?"
O - "I'm not eating, I'm chewing."
B - "Chewing what?"
O - "Gum, it's traditional. I had the replicator create me some."
B - "You just... chew it?"
O - "No, they infuse the gum with flavour."
B - "What did you infuse it with?"
O - "Scotch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Star Trek Stuff · 08-02-07 3:49am
by onaya3

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann - House Martell.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1556920