SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1654009
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Health · #836526
For any one who suffers from chronic pain
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 15, 2008 at 6:36pm
I hate school starting again
Because it makes mine SO much worse. *Frown* I have to walk to school (which is about a mile), and then walk around campus, and it just kills my feet. *Cry* They hurt SO much. And that makes my back hurt, especially when I have to sit in class for 2 1/2 hours (which I have to do every Tues. and Thurs. now for Abnormal Psych.). And, on top of it all, my carpal tunnel has gotten so tremendously worse, I have to wear a wrist brace on my left wrist constantly, and probably should be wearing the one for my right wrist just about constantly, too...I just can't stand it. It doesn't help that I'm left-handed. *Pthb* It's almost to the point that I want to figure out how I can get disability accomodation--but I don't know how they could accomodate me! *Confused* And I'd have to go to the doctor again...and my doctor is an idiot. Then again, that could be a bonus. Just tell him, "I have carpal tunnel, sign this, okay?" And he probably would, lol. But the cold makes my hands hurt, too, which isn't fun.

Grrr, this sucks. *Cry*

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."-Nietzsche
Check out "The Ice Floe*Heart* *Kiss* *Heart*
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo. 218143218143 ** Image ID #1250565 Unavailable **
adorable light purple angel bear very cute pink bunny cute little penguin tag beautiful signature made for me by Damiana gothprincess angel sig beautiful "Pegasus-in-Purple" signature sparkle faery signature ** Image ID #1187837 Unavailable ** beautiful GothPrincessAngel signature Image #748946 over display limit. -?- Image #1220756 over display limit. -?-
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I hate school starting again · 01-15-08 6:36pm
by ⭐Princette♥PengthuluWrites
Re: I hate school starting again · 01-15-08 9:33pm
by NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth
Re: Re: I hate school starting again · 01-16-08 2:45am
by ⭐Princette♥PengthuluWrites
Re: Re: Re: I hate school starting again · 01-16-08 10:00am
by NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1654009