SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1654325
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Health · #836526
For any one who suffers from chronic pain
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 16, 2008 at 2:45am
Re: Re: I hate school starting again
*pain free hugs back* Thank you. *Smile* Yeah, carpal tunnel majorly sucks. It's like just one more thing in an ever-growing litany of things...*Rolleyes* Back to the doctor for me, I think...again...*sigh* Oh well.

Yay that despite your own pain and everything, you managed to swing that racquet and all, though! *Wink*

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."-Nietzsche
Check out "The Ice Floe*Heart* *Kiss* *Heart*
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo. 218143218143 ** Image ID #1250565 Unavailable **
adorable light purple angel bear very cute pink bunny cute little penguin tag beautiful signature made for me by Damiana gothprincess angel sig beautiful "Pegasus-in-Purple" signature sparkle faery signature ** Image ID #1187837 Unavailable ** beautiful GothPrincessAngel signature Image #748946 over display limit. -?- Image #1220756 over display limit. -?-
MESSAGE THREAD
I hate school starting again · 01-15-08 6:36pm
by ⭐Princette♥PengthuluWrites
Re: I hate school starting again · 01-15-08 9:33pm
by NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth
*Star* Re: Re: I hate school starting again · 01-16-08 2:45am
by ⭐Princette♥PengthuluWrites
Re: Re: Re: I hate school starting again · 01-16-08 10:00am
by NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1654325