*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1706940
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #992893
Do you wish more members would read and comment on your Blog? Here's how.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 13, 2008 at 6:44pm
Look what BLOGGIN can do...
Years ago when I was young my Aunt was continueously trying to have a baby or adopt one but because the Lord is gracious and good he wouldn't let her conceieve. She was too damn mean to have a child. The first one I just recently heard about she beat black and blue, one too many times. Why this was never reported I'll never know. I guess in the fifties people didn't turn their folks in for fear of embrassment. This little boy she beat was under 3 years old, named Billy. When he found out I was being born he got out all of his toys in order to have a playmate. I still wonder where he is. Then came Donny, he was older but put through hell just the same. I believe if he hadn't of run away he would have killed her and had every right to do so. His sister has been reading my BLOG and some of my stories. Donny doesn't have a computer but she told him about me and said it was the first time in a long time she saw him smile. I am gathering up all of his pictures of him so that he can have them and other things that might be worth something to send to him. So you see folks you never know who might be reading. I've been looking for Donny for years! This is how I found him. It's a joyful reunion!
Diane

This is the second quote I've ever written: To believe in something seen measures a person's intelligence but to believe in something unseen shows the depth of a person's soul.

Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.
--Buddha
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Look what BLOGGIN can do... · 04-13-08 6:44pm
by Being Diane
Re: Look what BLOGGIN can do... · 08-04-08 11:20pm
by Charity Marie - <3

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, SouthernDiva.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1706940