*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1778352
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Sci-fi · #420688
Welcome Trekkers. Have a cup of Klingon Raktajino, and enjoy our friendly Starbase.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 27, 2008 at 8:05pm
First Post
I never watched any of the original Star Trek episodes *Frown* but I LOVE Voyager! Neelix is my favorite! The Doctor is my second. Is that capitalized? (:~/ ANYway, I'm on season 5 (ordering off Netflix) so don't ruin the ending!!!! DON'T!

Read on. Please.

I have a favorite episode but I don't know what it's called!! *Frown* It was an earlier season and in the episode Voyager comes across a set of four or some cryogenic (that is so spelled wrong) tubes. The people in the tubes were asleep but connected to a central computer in which created an artificial environment for their long stay. So like a dream. Only, the computer manifested their fears and created a nightmare of a character that terrorize the people. It was like a horrible carnival in the dream. The Voyager crew ends up using an empty tube to put themselves in to save the people from the nightmare. PLEASE does anyone know the name or season of this episode?! I HAVE to know!

Regards,

Gekko

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."

Confucius
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
First Post · 08-27-08 8:05pm
by Avantol13
Re: First Post · 09-04-08 1:08pm
by SolarFlare
Re: Re: First Post · 09-06-08 8:16am
by Avantol13
Re: Re: Re: First Post · 09-06-08 10:14am
by SolarFlare

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann - House Martell.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1778352