*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2034277
by fyn
Rated: E · Message Forum · Other · #956232
If you drop into my port, please be so kind as to leave your calling card.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 29, 2010 at 7:31pm
Hi fyn-ny!!!!!!!!!
by A Non-Existent User
Hey you! :0)

Dropping by to say helllllllooooooooooo out there in WI!! I know, I know, its like 55 BEE-low there with the wind chillies kicking up the perfect storm, and here you are, outside shoveling snow and you got snotzicles forming on your pink nose and your ears are fur-eeeezin' up and you wished like 'ell you'd remember those ear muffs 'cause Doctah J was telling you and everyone up there in Cheese Fantasyland that if you dont protect the small parts that project off the human frame, they will FALL OFF due to frostbite, no? Yes? Hmmn? Are you with me dearest fyn?!

Well buddy, I got to hand it to you, in 48 hours I have discovered what equals to be a WDC pal of enormous projections! I see us, on the Buddy Chart here in front of me, going nowhere but UP! Denali, here we come!

I hope all is well with you, that the fireplaces are roaring now (mine are!!!!!!) and that no matter what, you know you got ' the Doc' here to keep ya company when the winds howl and the coyotes yip and the cat's claw and the tea kettle whistles!

Hey, what is that noise??

Tea is on!!!

Hugs,

Jimmy

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Merit Badge in Fantasy
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for being such a great and humble and gallant knight! I hereby knight you Sir Jim of the land of far and away. Please accept this token as your knighthood and new ranking. Merit Badge in Poetry
[Click For More Info]

"The more one thinks something impossible, the more possible it becomes." Merit Badge in Teamwork
[Click For More Info]

To our 1st OFFICER LIEUTENANT SHIP PHYSICIAN,
DR. JAMES, for your dedication to help others on
The Mighty Troubadour, and the kind spirit you
show to all who travel the highseas with us.
LOVE, from the Crew, and all the Passengers
God bless you with a safe journey through life.... Merit Badge in Supportive
[Click For More Info]

Thanks for the supportive email. I know I am trying to save up for a membership, but I thought that I should do something for ya. Thanks for the review and GPs! 

Write on, man! Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 69   Public Reviewer  for the month of  February 2008 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

For bridging the seemingly immeasurable gap between such great nations as ours. The pride we have in our own culture and heritage is immense and comparable to the pride and patriatism others have for their homeland.
Cheers
Braddock

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hi fyn-ny!!!!!!!!! · 01-29-10 7:31pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, fyn.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2034277