SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2094733
Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #1590237
You're invited to drop by....
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 4, 2010 at 9:18am
hi there
*Dollar* 100 GPs were sent to Happy Earth Day 2024! with this post.
Hi there:

A very interesting activity indeed. I guess off the cyber world most people dont have time to listen to us but WDC is a great place where people actually get to read your thoughts and it is a great experience. Ok this is what i have to share here about my place. I happen to be from Pakistan and most people have very bad misconceptions about my country. Umm Actually i'd say they aren't misconceptions;a few bad people from my country try to defame it on the whole larger scale. Well I am from Karachi which is a big and a very modern city, it is a city where people are well educated, are good professionals like me,my father and my husband(i am a doctor, my father is an engineer and my husband is a lawyer),it is a place where people go abroad for higher education, Have the usual modern life which almost everyone abroad has or imagines. We also have big malls where every brand from every part of the world is available and we are on our struggle still to emerge as a good country. We have all of the famous eating brands like KFC, Macdonalds, Pizza Hut and even more. I just hope there are other Pakistani's like me who try to prove themselves and their country by getting a good education, by being good professionals instead of indulging in wrong doings. In today's orld being educated is a must for each and every individual and especially for the females of my country. We women need to be independent and make a mark in our respective fields.

Thanks again for such a cool place where i was able to write all of this.

Take Care.

Dr Iffat
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
hi there · 06-04-10 9:18am
by Dr Iffat

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Happy Earth Day 2024!.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2094733