*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2117622
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1413314
A Forum talking about gentle giantesses.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 31, 2010 at 11:22am
Re: Re: A little survey for readers:
by Blake
Thanks for the opinion.

Also I'm aware that the X series has a more complete and darker storyline ) And it will become darker...) I'll support most of my series from now.

Though the 2's plot isn't that light: Basically, Blake's son traveled from the future to prevent Blake's death (Check: "Blake, Another Future"). He came some time before and saved him from Blaze, but when he was talking with Joana, who almost immediately found out about his true identity, Blake woke up and mistook the whole thing, believing Joana had cheated on him and then, developing hate towards her and James, and eventually toward his friends (because they sided with Joana).

Blake starts going out with Cinthya almost immediately and acts as if everything was ok. James tries to fix things but he ony gets to be beaten by Blake because he wouldn't listen to him. And so one night, James confronts him, But unfortunately Blaze appears and toys with them reaffirmating Blake's theory of James being an incomplete clone of him (Since the first time they met, he already suspected something about cloning)... The rest is to be written yet...

References to future events from the X series might also appear
MESSAGE THREAD
A little survey for readers: · 07-30-10 10:11pm
by Blake
Re: A little survey for readers: · 07-31-10 11:00am
by Luigi P.
*Star* Re: Re: A little survey for readers: · 07-31-10 11:22am
by Blake
Re: Re: Re: A little survey for readers: · 07-31-10 11:33am
by Luigi P.
Re: Re: Re: Re: A little survey for readers: · 07-31-10 9:42pm
by Blake

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Luigi P..
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2117622