*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2144146
Rated: E · Message Forum · Contest · #1712354
Give me your best excuses for being late to a birthday celebration!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 30, 2010 at 11:42pm
Edited: September 30, 2010 at 11:43pm
Excuse
I've recently been studying Einstein - there are some very interesting theories to persue. But, of course, I never accept such things without seeing them for my own eyes. One that stuck out for me was the theory of relativity, such that 'the station leaves the train' is as apt a statement as 'the train leaves the station'. In testing this at work, I found out that no 'the hot coffee meeting the expensive-designer-suit' is in fact not the same as 'the expensive-designer-suit clothed boss meeting a hot chick for coffee'. A lost job, drycleaning bills and pounding headache later I learnt my lesson.

Unfortunately, I had already put this theory into play regarding your Birthday. I apologize for my misguided assumption that sending the card 15 days after your birthday meant 'your birthday was early'. I had hoped through this movement of your birthday, I could help you grow up a little faster - as you so sorely need.

Your exasperated, unemployed and un-prank-loving friend,
*signature*

Free_Rip

Check out:
"Invalid Item

"Invalid Item

"Invalid Item

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept- Calvin and Hobbes
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Excuse · 09-30-10 11:42pm
by Free_Rip

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Voxxylady.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2144146