*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2400023
Rated: E · Message Forum · Spiritual · #381077
A forum designed for researching others' stories about God/Jesus. Post your testimony.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 2, 2012 at 1:39pm
New poster with a message of my belief
Hi. I'm a high school student starting junior year, and this is the experience I had with god, that made me truly believe.

It was a Saturday, and my younger sister was having a sleepover party with her many unbearably annoying friends. So that day I called my friends and asked if I could sleep out at one of their houses. All but one of them said no. The other one was what I considered a jesus freak which meant that he was going to be going to church in the morning. In all honesty, I didn't mind that.

So the next day, when we are at the church and nearing the end of the sermon, I looked up at this tiny skylight, and said in my head 'If you are real, then show me something.' Well, I believe that god did hear me, because the next thing I see in the skylight is the "How r u?" go by in the clouds. I wasn't exactly sure what to think, but simply thought 'I'm fine, you?' At which point I saw "kk" pass over the skylight. My mind was just confused; I was amazed; I was thinking 'Oh my my god I'm texting with God.' I didn't know what to do I was open to ask him anything. So I just thought 'Is he your son?' And the next thing I saw was "yup." Plain and simple. God was there, talking to me, a honors student who went to a gifted-children only private school, and all he said was such simple ideas.

That was my experience with god.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
New poster with a message of my belief · 06-02-12 1:39pm
by Digi~Kitsunekin
Re: New poster with a message of my belief · 05-16-13 12:42am
by Tasia714

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Romantic Idealist.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2400023