*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2407291
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(101)
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #994771
Do you have 15 minutes? Come in and join this contest!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 20, 2012 at 11:33pm
June 20- Winner
by C.Evil
The sound of cheering echoed in the small, dark room filled with smoke. A couch contained two snowman shaped people who seemed like they had melted in the couch. They faced the television eyes glued to the screen both eating and smoking at the same time. One gnawed on chicken wings, hot sauce dribbling down there chin in a bright orange streak. The other was eating chips from a bag balanced on their massive stomach looking more like an otter than a human. Potato chips crumbs decorated there shirt, face and their hands were shiny from the oil. Crunching noises were combined with tearing and slurps as bottles of soda were greedily consumed. There were TV trays next to them with an assortment of junk food and a row of pop bottles at their feet. Neither one had seen their feet for so long they could not even describe them anymore. Not that they would want to look either as neglect had made them hideous, both had long yellow nails and huge bunions. They were dressed in t-shirts that exposed there massive belly’s and sweat pants that had been cut off. There triple chins hit there chest which was splattered with crumbs and other drippings. A couple that was married for so long they actually looked like twins instead of husband and wife.
“Did you see that jackass, Bob?” Martha asked.
“The one that crashed?”
“No, number 24 he’s the one who caused the crash.”
“I missed that Martha.”
A loud belch erupted from Bob and Martha followed suit. There was more noises and metal crashing from the TV from the two watchers various sounds that should belong to wild animals.
“I can’t believe 14 won, no one likes him.” Martha stated.
“You know what? Anyone could do this sport it’s so easy all you do is drive around a circle.”
“Yup, buts it good entertainment. My favorite is when they crash.”
“Me too Martha can’t get enough of them wrecks.”
“What’s on next?”
“The news.”
“God that’s boring change it to something else.”
A rancid egg smell filled the room the odor carried a hint of rotting garbage. Neither mentioned the offensive odor as they no longer noticed their own bodily functions.
The channel was switched to a show about police chases. This time the noises from the television changed, but the slurping and guttural mastication continued without stopping. Two people with dead eyes watched the television, eating and enjoying every moment.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
June 20- Winner · 06-20-12 11:33pm
by C.Evil

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Legerdemain.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2407291