*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2414657
Rated: E · Message Forum · Spiritual · #381077
A forum designed for researching others' stories about God/Jesus. Post your testimony.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 12, 2012 at 2:01am
Re: wow I can't wait to get into this
I was in a choir in hight school called the A'Cappella Choir. at the time it was the higest choir in orange county. we were asked to sing at a youth ralley. Thats all I knew. as it turned out it was a Dave Wilkerson Youth Rally. Dave Wilkerson was an evangelist from New York who witnessed to drug addacts and took them off the streets. he wrote the book "the Cross and the SwitchBlade" which later became a movie with Pat Boone. Anyhow, after we sang most of the choir left but a few of us stay and I was one and a few of us became christians. it sure changed the rest of my high school days, no drugs, no alcohol, no teen age sex. I'd say accepting Christ was the best thing I ever did.
only lately have I heard that mr Wilkerson has gone home to be with the Lord. I became very mournful until another christian said, do not mourn for him, he is in a better place, receiving all his rewards. can you imagine how many rewards he has? O my! Walking with Jesus tonight, I will see him someday again.
MESSAGE THREAD
wow I can't wait to get into this · 05-11-12 6:10pm
by germangirl
*Star* Re: wow I can't wait to get into this · 07-12-12 2:01am
by germangirl
Re: wow I can't wait to get into this · 12-09-15 7:33am
by SeeCrestsKat

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Romantic Idealist.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2414657