SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2478480
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1378797
Round 12 open for sign-ups!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 2, 2013 at 9:48am
Winners!!!
Sorry again for the delay!!! Insert usual excuses--holidays, accidental lapsed upgrade (resolved!), etc. This was a particularly difficult round to judge--the substance this time was deeply person (and, in some cases, rather dark), but--at least in my personal experience--also inspired a lot more behind-the-scenes interaction than normal. (Thanks, by the way, to everyone who reached out to me and each other with words of encouragement--it meant a lot.)

Without further ado, the winners (and there are a lot of them) are as follows:

1st Place: katwoman45 --you're awesome, as always. You give me so much to think about, and had the distinction of inspiring some of the most heated reactions with your Leading entry.

2nd Place: Jenn , objurgate, and ElaineElaine (a three-way tie, a first)--I swear these scores all came out the same! I went back for a second read and couldn't find anywhere a point had been misapplied. Although we're all very different, with different leanings and opinions, I love, particularly, how much thought went into your Leading entries and how creatively you responded to others'.

3rd Place: Cappucine and Mighty --I love that, even during a round of Follow the Leader, I can peek in either of your journals and often feel like I've just stumbled on something you were going to write anyway.

Congrats!!! Points on their way! Give me a few days to recover, and we should get another round going soon.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Winners!!! · 01-02-13 9:48am
by mood indigo
Re: Winners!!! · 01-02-13 10:07am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Winners!!! · 01-02-13 3:17pm
by ElaineElaine
Re: Winners!!! · 01-02-13 4:23pm
by Jenn
Re: Winners!!! · 01-02-13 7:17pm
by Chewie Kittie
Re: Winners!!! · 01-02-13 7:18pm
by Mighty
Re: Winners!!! · 01-02-13 8:52pm
by Cappucine

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, mood indigo.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2478480