*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2620887
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Contest · #1376303
The Quills home page. General information, links and donations.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 14, 2014 at 11:45pm
Items and Nominees! :)
I've been watching, reading and exploring the best portfolios and came across such fabulous creative creations that I'm going to list them below for you to consider, Quill Judges!

Here are they...

Non-Static item Nominees:
Best Contest: "SENIOR CENTER FORUM by COUNTRYMOM-JUST REMEMBER ME This contest is created by a Writing.Com honored veteran and is still active till today. It helps inspire different Writing.Com members, with its different prompt, to write on! Its prizes are fabulous and encouraging to writers to participate.

Best Image/cNote Shop: "Leger's Shop by Legerdemain . Kim has created an Image Shop as her service to Writing.Com and its members. Most of us have no ability or even have no time to design an image, and Kim noticed that and because she has the ability to do so, she is willing to offer her time and effort for that when needed.

Static item Nominee:
Best Medium-Length Poem, Structured: "Invalid Item by PatrickB . When it came to language, Patrick knows! He is a talented writer, whose writing is elegant.

Best Reviewing: Joy . When reviewing, Joy gives efforts in considering context and grammar mechanic and offer suggestions to the writer. She is very helpful and encouraging.

That is all I got for now, but I hope to be back again with several items and nominees. There are so so many deserved the nomination! *Smile*

Thank you!

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Items and Nominees! :) · 01-14-14 11:45pm
by Breaker~A Vigilante Ranger~
Re: Items and Nominees! :) · 01-16-14 12:09pm
by Angels in my Ear

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Lilith of House Martell.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2620887