Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2628580
by SWPoet
Rated: E · Message Forum · Other · #1447723
Welcome to my Guestbook
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 31, 2014 at 7:55pm
*Smile*It's been a while ...
Two years since anyone's said "Hello?" ... My goodness, it's time to break the dry spell *Laugh*

The formality goes something like:

Hi, I'm Ken and I know we've crossed paths and politely nodded but I thought it time to just say Hi. I've certainly enjoyed your writing over the years. Me? Just a regular (old) guy who thankfully keeps forgetting he's old. Young at heart, I guess you'd say ... I would but having lived in the south for many years (Alabama, Georgia, Virginia ... does Texas count? *Laugh*) I have learned not to brag.

Life philosophy? A day without laughter is a wasted day. Yep, I believe in the KISS principal. Keep it simple, stupid. I don't need more than a sunrise and a smile and I'm good to go.

Groups: Hmmm, do my multiple personalities and me count? *Laugh* Just kidding, of course we do. Beyond that, the Paper Doll Gang was my savior upon arrival here and Hannah is my online (secret ... shhhh!) crush. The Talent Pond, of course (I love all things poetry and am addicted to form poetry). Rising Stars, Art of Criticism, The Poetry Cafe. Yep, I think that's about all which is funny because I really don't believe in joining groups. Must have been one of the "others" when I wasn't looking *Laugh*

My Guest Book? Oh, you are an optimist, aren't you LOL ... but in this case, you're in luck. I do happen to have one at "Invalid Item and I hope you'll drop by.

Where was I before you started grilling me? *Smile* Oh, yes ... Hi and glad to finally meet you. See you around!

Ken
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Smile*It's been a while ... · 01-31-14 7:55pm
by 🌕 HuntersMoon

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, SWPoet.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2628580