*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2694835
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Friendship · #1988969
Make a corruption-proof wish, and corrupt somebody else's wish.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 13, 2014 at 3:00am
Edited: June 13, 2014 at 3:02am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Wish
Wish granted! However, since you truly had no business doing the dance of the sugar plum fairies while wearing your daughters tutu....at work no less....your boss catches you mid leap...but instead of interrupting your magnificent rendition...he records your dance and posts it to you tube Facebook reddit and Twitter with the caption "6foot 5 man escapes from bellamy mental hospital! then men with the special white jacket comes to take you away.

My wish
I wish that every morning I wake up at the perfect time with the perfect breakfast served at the perfect temperature. It's served to me by a handsome man who can only speak nice sweet things to me. I don't have to work because I am endlessly rich so I spend the day shopping for myself and others doing good deeds wherever I go and when I arrive safely at home this perfect handsome man willingly massages my feet and my back. A delectable dinner is served and I eat to my satisfaction.at the end of the night I retire to my bed and dream the sweetest dreams. I awake refreshed and my next perfect day begins.
MESSAGE THREAD
My Wish · 06-04-14 4:39pm
by Eliza Rose
Re: My Wish · 06-05-14 1:49am
by musingink
Re: Re: My Wish · 06-05-14 12:30pm
by Chriswriter
Re: Re: Re: My Wish · 06-08-14 3:06am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: My Wish · 06-09-14 10:53am
by Chriswriter
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Wish · 06-13-14 3:00am
by Songbird

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Chriswriter.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2694835