SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2754622
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1625759
Discussion page for the Non-Humans Group Members
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 30, 2014 at 12:21am
Starting up my new campfires
Hello everyone. Today I'd like to ask for members for two new campfires I'm getting ready for the start of the new year. I believe i already said this in another group email, but every four months i plan on switching out my current two campfires for two new ones since I'm always coming up with new ideas for campfires. As it stands right now, i already have seven new campfires just sitting around collecting dust.

Anyway, i figured i should try asking for help now instead of waiting until one month prior like i normally do, since it'll be around Christmas time when that happens. The first of my two new campfires is called, "The Settlers of Catan", which will take a break from my normal fetish based story's, and will instead focus on a group of people from the Age of Discovery banding together and / or working against each other to try and settle on the island of Catan. That's the first campfire.

The second campfire is taking my normal fetish story's and making them into a story that all fetish lovers can enjoy. It's called, "The Ultimate Fetish Paradise", and it's a story where a group of people from Earth get transported to a planet where so long as it has to do with sex or fetishes, you can do just about whatever you want.

As i said above, I'd like to see how many people i can get for each campfire before the new year starts. Just let me know before then which campfire or campfire's you'd like to join and I'll let you in.

Axel
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Starting up my new campfires · 10-30-14 12:21am
by Dr. Shrink
Re: Starting up my new campfires · 11-01-14 9:12pm
by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
Re: Re: Starting up my new campfires · 11-01-14 9:53pm
by Dr. Shrink
Re: Re: Re: Starting up my new campfires · 11-02-14 8:33am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Starting up my new campfires · 11-02-14 2:09pm
by Dr. Shrink
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Starting up my new campfires · 11-02-14 3:52pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BIG BAD WOLF is hopping.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2754622