*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2824399
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #1999071
Just a little something to celebrate the respondents of ALL Symposium topics 1 - 39
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 17, 2015 at 1:11am
Five to end with is nice!
So pleased that all five of you 'last-standers' are still standing. I'd been struggling to come up with my proper entry, more so when I noticed no one else was having much in the way of difficulty *Smile* Awesome!

I liked all entries but I am only giving one MB for this final round and that goes to ShelleyA~13 years at WDC for her entry: Niceties Impart Character Excellence.

I think it shows a lot about someone who can remain nice in the face of something crappy. You may hate the review you received but it says more about you if you thank the person for their time rather than ignoring them. Reputation is so important, and failing to say thanks is one quick way of destroying that reputation.

So, an OPPS MB is on its way to ShelleyA and I want to thank you all again for sticking with the topics right to the very end.

I would like to continue on but, really, I just don't have the funds to keep you all bribed rewarded. I hope you've enjoyed answering the topics - that's all of them, not just the recent ones. I did; it was great fun and a really neat way to find out about my fellow writers and reviewers.

Should the official Symposium make a return (I do notice that the Newsletters are back in the public sphere *Thumbsupl* so fingers crossed.....) then I will consider opening this up again (with extra special rewards to the five of you if you continue).

Many best wishes,
Os
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Five to end with is nice! · 05-17-15 1:11am
by Osirantinous

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Osirantinous.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2824399