SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2846546
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1625759
Discussion page for the Non-Humans Group Members
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 5, 2015 at 1:39pm
New Campfires Seeking New Mambers
Hello everyone. It's been quite a while since i last posted something here. How are you all fairing today? Good? Good. Today, i would like to ask if any number of you would like to help me out with starting up and helping out with some campfires i thought at least some of you would like to join. There are two campfires of my own, and one that belongs to a friend. And the best part is that all of them are centered around playing as non-human characters. So if any of you are interested so far, here are my own campfires, followed by my friend's campfire. (Plus a brief description of each)

Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor

This is a new campfire I've created just recently, and the base plot is simple. You play as a non-human mercenary, (Or rather, Furcenary) in a fantasy style world, and travel the world over looking for anyone looking to hire you for one of three job levels. There are Lesser Jobs, Normal Jobs, and Greater Jobs. And each of those jobs offers a matching level reward. Now the best part of this campfire is that you can select what reward you want in each job level. There's an example of this inside the campfire if your interested, but for the most part, i plan on sending out random jobs every now and then for members to work on and help keep the campfire flowing smoothly.

Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor

In this campfire, i will take the roll of my very own fursona, TImmothy Kirkman. (A 3-4 inch tall mouseboy) And everyone else will play as their own non-human character, perhaps even their own fursona if anyone else has one, and they will help shape the future of my character. There's a lot more info inside of course, but that's for you to look at yourself if you so choose.

The Tickle Demension  [GC]
A demension of creatures built for nothing but tickling
by Dragonboy

As for this campfire, i think the title pretty much speaks for itself doesn't it? Also it should be noted that this campfire has a lot more adult content than it may seem to hold within, so you might want to take extreme caution when entering this last one.

And that's it. If any of you are interested in either (or both for that matter) of my own campfires, then please let me know ASAP. As for the last one, you can ask MidnightWolf if you're interested in joining his campfire.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
New Campfires Seeking New Mambers · 07-05-15 1:39pm
by Dr. Shrink
Re: New Campfires Seeking New Mambers · 07-05-15 2:23pm
by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BIG BAD WOLF is hopping.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2846546