Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #1762244
Come sit on the porch and visit awhile.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 12, 2015 at 2:38pm
An Old Member Rises Again
Sorry for the dramatic title *BigSmile*

Hello everyone,

I have been a member of WDC for almost ten years now, and a pretty active-ish member on this forum around three years ago. Showering Acts of Joy has always been my favourite group on WDC - an amazing and kind community of people that always motivated me to read and write more. I always viewed this group as my own "Secret Garden" ( a la Frances Hodgson Burnett), and I have a lot of beautiful memories, waking up early on quiet mornings with a hot cup of coffee, so excited to log on and tend to my garden.

Unfortunately I have been MIA for the past three years, not proud that I had let life get in the way of my one true passion, but I'm sure you've all heard this story before.

I'm very excited to be getting back into the community. I'm still trying to re-familiarize myself with all the WDC activities, and if anyone has any tips or forums or any other resources that could help I'd be grateful to hear from you.

I hope I can quickly jump back in to reading and reviewing with Showering Acts of Joy. I hope I am not breaking any rules posting this here, and if I am please let me know.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to being an active member once again.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
An Old Member Rises Again · 07-12-15 2:38pm
by Mandarine

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pat ~ Rejoice always!.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2848961