*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2868724
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1465659
In need of spiritual help for you or someone you know? Troubled? come in.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 29, 2015 at 9:41am
Re: Prayers for Ronis' mother
Gracious and Everlasting Father,
You know our hearts and our circumstances. Your love and grace abounds in our lives. You see our faults and forgive us. You understand our needs before we express them. I lift my voice to You in loving praise and adoration for all the blessings You bestow upon us. As I come before You, I ask that You forgive me of any trespass and cleanse me of it. I come to You today to lift up Roni's mother Cindy who has pneumonia. You know her heart and circumstance Lord. Strengthen her as she fights this illness. If it be Your will, heal her of this infirmity for I know with You all things are possible. I stand on Your promise that where two or three of us gather in Your name, there You will be in our midst. Guide the hands of the doctors and nurses who are caring for Cindy. Comfort Roni, Cindy and their family during this difficult time. Hold them in the palm of Your hand, bless them and give them peace. Thank you for this day and for Your abiding love to us. Thank you for hearing our prayer. These things I ask in Jesus' precious name,
Amen.

My Dragon Sig
Native American First People's Sig 2
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
Prayers for Ronis' mother · 08-23-15 12:03pm
by Lynda Miller
*Star* Re: Prayers for Ronis' mother · 08-29-15 9:41am
by ShelleyA~13 years at WDC
Re: Re: Prayers for Ronis' mother · 08-29-15 6:18pm
by Lynda Miller

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, I Love WDC! Cissy❤.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2868724