*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2869024
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1465659
In need of spiritual help for you or someone you know? Troubled? come in.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 30, 2015 at 1:06am
Edited: August 30, 2015 at 1:14am
Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers!
Cissy, my dear friend, thank you for being in my life these few months; you have taught me much and showed me what personal and spiritual strength is; from you that kind of strength reaches out and not only touches me and other lives, it empowers us as we live each day whether enjoying blessings or facing pain and suffering....having known you makes me stronger and has let me know what love is all about. In every conversation, prayer or note, your love of each person you know, have known, will ever know in this life, moves to touch each life. I come into this prayer with you to plea that your Heavenly Father hold you close in loving arms and breathes into you all the power needed to bring healing of heart, life and body. You are missed by so many of us here at writing.com because each of us who has come to know you, loves you and will keep lifting you up to Yahweh, our Father in Heaven, that through all the suffering of His Son, Yashuah, has already been given. We are anxious for your health to return so you can join us to chat and write and pray together, I and all your friends here in the place you call 'home', writing.com, are anxious for your daily presence in our lives through the medium of the internet while we share hearts of love and friendship day by day. With hope and love, we think of you each day, dear Cissy, our precious friend.

Ann

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** in the beautiful language of the Cherokee.
"IF I can help somebody along life's way, then my living will not be in vain"
Merit Badge in NAFP GROUP
[Click For More Info]

For all of your support, for believing in this little group, for all that you do, the NAFP Group is so proud to present you with this beautiful badge that you had a help in making possible. Bless you from the bottom of all of our hearts! Many, many blessings!!!
*^*Heart*^* Cissy “Live as if you will die tomorrow." "Learn as if you were to live forever.”…Ghandi
MESSAGE THREAD
Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 08-30-15 12:23am
by I Love WDC! Cissy❤
*Star* Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 08-30-15 1:06am
by ANN Counselor, Lesbian & Happy
Re: Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 08-30-15 1:17am
by I Love WDC! Cissy❤
Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 08-30-15 1:48am
by Patrece ~
Re: Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 08-30-15 1:58am
by I Love WDC! Cissy❤
Re: Re: Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 08-30-15 2:05am
by Patrece ~
Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 08-30-15 1:34pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 09-02-15 1:44am
by I Love WDC! Cissy❤
Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 09-02-15 12:57am
by Lynda Miller

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, I Love WDC! Cissy❤.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2869024