*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2874416
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2049614
A 15th WDC Anniversary forum to honor past and present members. Who will YOU remember?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 7, 2015 at 3:29pm
My 15 Candles
by MontyB
My 15...Oh boy, this is going to be a tough one to pick. I know I have way more than 15 in the year and a half I've been here, so if I have missed you, I'm sorry and please know that I love you too!

*Candleb* Amalie Cantor - We Got This! - my doppleganger. I have never met anyone who gets me the way you do. I'm so glad you're my friend.

*Candleb* Cinn - it's funny to me that I love you because you were the first person who told me the truth about my writing. You crushed me and then gave me the drive to make my writing better. It was the kick in the pants that my egotistical side needed! And I'm still going for that 5 star review from you. *Wink*

*Candleb* Brandiwyn🎶 - it's rare to meet someone so awesome online and then to have them be just as awesome in person is amazing. Thanks for being an amazing teacher both on here and at music school.

*Candleb* Storm Machine - I used to be certain that I was the most competitive person I know, and then I met you. Thanks for pushing me and keeping me honest about writing.

*Candleb* Smee - Thanks for being my writing buddy, but you really need to stay out of my head. *Pthb* Oh yeah...and how's the game going cuz you just lost. *Wink*

*Candleb* Jedi Moose - I can't forget the Moose. Without you and Brandi, I'd never have discovered the addictions of Minecraft.

*Candleb* Merry Mumsy - You are incredible and sweet and just so supportive. Thanks for being awesome.

*Candleb* Hannah ♫♥♫ - No list would be complete without my Game of Thrones Queen. Thanks for being an awesome PDG leader and for being so sweet and supportive.

*Candleb* Dragon is hiding - Thanks for keeping scroll fun and interesting. You make me laugh.

*Candleb* ruwth - one of the sweetest ladies I've met on here.

*Candleb* Osirantinous - You have been so supportive with the LGBT contest and other activities. Thank you for all of your help and for all that you do here.

*Candleb* ~ Santa Sisco ~ - When I was a Newbie, he reached out to me and made me feel so welcomed on this site. I love seeing his posts and participating in his contests, even though I'm no longer a newb. He's still one of my favorites!

*Candleb* Shanachie - Another awesome friend who keeps me grounded. It's wonderful to find so many of your people in one place!

*Candleb* abbyer joined a little after I did and I remember seeing her stuff and thinking how good she was. Add to that an amazing personality and you've got quite a package!

*Candleb* ember_rain - and finally, my teacher for my very first New Horizon's class. Thanks for helping me to get started!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My 15 Candles · 09-07-15 3:29pm
by MontyB
Re: My 15 Candles · 09-07-15 3:37pm
by Merry Mumsy
Re: My 15 Candles · 09-07-15 3:43pm
by Cinn
Re: My 15 Candles · 09-07-15 4:04pm
by abbyer
Re: My 15 Candles · 09-07-15 7:25pm
by Jedi Moose
Re: My 15 Candles · 09-07-15 8:56pm
by eyestar~*
Re: Re: My 15 Candles · 09-10-15 11:24am
by Amalie Cantor - We Got This!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann - House Martell.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2874416