*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2884532
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lexi
Rated: E · Message Forum · Children's · #2058723
Letters for Phoebe Contest. Show your support!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 1, 2015 at 11:13am
Dear Phoebe
by Jacky
Dear Phoebe,

Somebody told me you are having some days when you don’t feel as good as other days. I know it can be harder to be happy on days like that so I am sending you three special things that you can use whenever you want. They’re magical. You can keep them in your heart, like a little treasure box, so they will be there whenever you want them.

1.Waking up happy. This is hard to do when you wake up and find unhappy, but when that happens just remember you have happy in your treasure box and, if you want, you can pull it out. It may tickle a little, but don’t worry, happy just likes to tickle.

2.Smile collecting. This is so magical! You will be able to collect smiles! Everyone who smiles at you will leave a smile equal to their smile for you to keep! Then if you have a time when you can’t find a smile of your own, if you want, you can pull out a smile from your collection. Smiles like to make your face feel twinkly.

3.Permission not to smile. This is important. Sometimes you don’t want to smile and the more everyone tries to make you smile the bigger your grumpy can get! Sometimes it’s important to let your grumpy just be grumpy for a while. (After a while do you know what happens? Your grumpy turns into silly! This always happens, but don’t tell grumpy because it will make grumpy grumpier!)

I know these special things will help you if you have any more of those don’t feel so good days. They have always helped me and I’ve had my treasure box for a very long time.
Get well soon!

Love,
Jacky

P.S. You can share them too if you want. The more you share them, the bigger they get. (It’s one the magic parts I think.)
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Dear Phoebe · 10-01-15 11:13am
by Jacky

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Lexi.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2884532