*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2885773
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1465659
In need of spiritual help for you or someone you know? Troubled? come in.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 3, 2015 at 9:49am
Edited: October 13, 2015 at 8:43pm
Prayer for Stephanie's Grandmother, Phoebe and Cissy
O Most High and Everlasting Father,
I come to you today on blended knee to praise Your name, to thank You who are holy and true; You know all things, You are everywhere and Your power is eternal. Your love, grace and mercy You bestow upon each one of us, we Your children who cry out to You to forgive us our trespasses, great and small. You know our hearts, the challenges that we're going through and I ask that You comfort and strengthen us and carry us in these trials. I lift up to You Stephanie's grandmother who has a cancerous mass on her kidney, Phoebe, the StoryMaster and StoryMistresses daughter who has leukemia, and Cissy who is battling several life threatening illnesses. Touch each one of them and their family's in this their time of need. If it be Your will, heal each one and restore them to health for I know that all things are possible with You and that Your grace is sufficient in all things. Grant each one of them peace that only You can give; peace that surpasses our understanding. Bless them and keep them in the palm of Your hand. Guide the hands of the doctors and nurses that minister to them. Thank you for this day and thank you for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen

My Dragon Sig
Native American First People's Sig 2
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Prayer for Stephanie's Grandmother, Phoebe and Cissy · 10-03-15 9:49am
by ShelleyA~13 years at WDC

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, I Love WDC! Cissy❤.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2885773