*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2886138
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lexi
Rated: E · Message Forum · Children's · #2058723
Letters for Phoebe Contest. Show your support!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 3, 2015 at 9:48pm
Edited: October 4, 2015 at 7:04pm
Stay strong Princess P!!!
Dear Phoebe!
Life is a fight and for some reason God put us sometimes into challenges to see how great are our faith and confident towards Him. More than that, as early we're facing those kinds of situations as strong we’ll become. Knowing that, it is easy for me to tell you that you are the GREAT STRONGEST LITTLE Princess I've ever known!

Keep being the principle explanation why your Mom and Dad do this magnificent work by creating this community. Bless them because their love for you is uncountable.

By the way, do you already heard or read about Job story in the Bible. If not, you have to take a look on it and then you will find out the reason why God test his children. At the beginning, he was presented as a good and prosperous family man. But one day, the Lord permits Satan to challenge Job’s integrity. As permitted, as done! Without any protection from God, Satan was allowed to take his wealth, his children and his physical health (but not his life) in order to test Job’s character. In spite of his awful circumstances, he did not curse God. Instead of the name of God, he cursed the day of his birth.

From that story, we can immediately see that Job stay strong. This is the same thing I can advice you. STAY STRONG Princess P!

At the end of the story, God rewards Job’s obedience during his travail by restoring his health, doubling his original wealth and giving him seven sons and three new daughters, which bore his grand children before he died, 140 years later.

Maybe you’re experimenting the same situation as Job. And fortunately, I have the clear idea that you will be back on track soon!

Wish you all the best!

Motivated_Man
Member of ""The WDC Angel Army
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Stay strong Princess P!!! · 10-03-15 9:48pm
by Motivated_Man

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Lexi.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2886138