Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2891595
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2060012
Work to find the most items on the Scavenger List
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 12, 2015 at 2:36pm
Taking Photos and uploading them all to my port would take AGES and I don't know how else I would share them so I am going for the description option - hope this is okay! *Smile*

1) Postage Stamps - I found a pack of stamps in my purse. I like to carry some in case I ever need one. It is a book of six First Class stamps in a red packet with the "Royal Mail" symbol on the front. The stamps are red, slightly oblong and have the queens head on them and "1st" written on them. The packet gives you the address of the Royal Mail website and on the back it tells you what kind of letters the stamps are valid for.

2) Paperclips - I found a box of paperclips in my office. They sit on my desk, to one side of my computer, the side by the window, just behind my calendars. The box is green and white and contains a lot of paperclips, all silver ones. I use them for clipping hard copies of people's documents together whilst I am working on their case. I prefer to look at the hard copies than on the screen. Sometimes I reach for a paperclip but a pull out a bunch, joined together, which annoys me. *RollEyes*

3) A ticket - A found a ticket on top of the shelf in my bedroom. It is my ticket for Wimbledon! The top half is pink and has all the information about what the ticket is for - Centre Court Gangway 503 Row ZA Seat 044. It says the date Friday 10th July which is when we went to Wimbledon and the price which was Β£133 (including VAT). The bottom half is a printed picture of the Wimbledon Tennis courts. On the back, it gives you some information and a centre court seating plan.

4) A form of Currency - I found a form of currency in my wallet. It is a Ten Lira Note, from Turkey which is where I have just returned from holiday. Ten Lira is about Β£2.50. The note is white and a pinky red colour. I presume the picture of the man on the front is the Turkish president, although I don't know for sure. On the back is a picture of another man, a professor of some kind. The note reads "TURKIYE CUMHURIYET MERKEZ BANKASI" - I don't know what that means. There is a reference number on the note. B332981361.

5) A Postcard - I found a postcard on top of the shelf in my bedroom. It is from Vienna. It was sent to me by ~Minja~ !. It is postmarked LUKAVAC 03.09.2015. Minja's writing is in pink, which is my favourite colour *Smile*. The front of the card shows a picture of a cathedral and states "Stephansdom" in Gold lettering. The background is blue sky and white clouds.

Jellyfish sig
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Some finds · 10-12-15 2:36pm
by ⭐️Jellyfish⭐️

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Fran πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2891595