*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2949415
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Fanfiction · #2077921
Writing challenge to earn the Darcy Merit Badge.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 24, 2016 at 6:36am
Edited: March 24, 2016 at 6:38am
Re: Re: Forum Is Open
by ~Minja~
Hey Kit of House Lannister . I think that Megan doesn't really have opening and closing date of her Jane Austen challenges, you just write whenever you have time for it. However, I created my Austen activity *Right* "Invalid Item where I tried to get some more people to do these challenges of her and get all Jane Austen MBes in return. It's a 3 months activity and tasks include Megan's Austen challenges. Mona and AmyJo already finished first month. Next month one of the tasks is to write for Darcy's challenge to get his MB so if you would like to join to all of us and work for the other Jane Austen MBes that Megan and I commissioned we will be glad to have you *Bigsmile*. Feel free to check what is it all about and how it's working. I know that you maybe need to have like some kind of commitment because the activity lasts three months instead of one but challenges are not so hard, or at least I think so *Laugh*.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that we have all Jane Austen MBes available inside and if you start now I think you could finish all tasks that we had this month. Some folks signed up and never came back so we're in need for more participants *Smile*.
Thanks for consideration.

~Minja~.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Helpful links for newbies
*Pointright*"Writing.Com 101*Pointleft*
*Pointright*"Invalid Item*Pointleft*
*Pointright*"Invalid Item*Pointleft*
MESSAGE THREAD
Forum Is Open · 03-12-16 5:52pm
by Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox
Re: Forum Is Open · 03-20-16 9:08am
by eyestar~*
Re: Re: Forum Is Open · 03-20-16 12:31pm
by ~Minja~
Re: Re: Re: Forum Is Open · 03-20-16 12:59pm
by eyestar~*
Re: Forum Is Open · 03-23-16 11:38pm
by Kit of House Lannister
*Star* Re: Re: Forum Is Open · 03-24-16 6:36am
by ~Minja~
Re: Re: Re: Forum Is Open · 03-24-16 9:10am
by Kit of House Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2949415