*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3007490
Important!
*Trash* This item is in your Recycling Bin

Purging this item will permanently remove it from Writing.Com.

Change your mind?  Undelete this item.
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Community · #2093590
Bullied survivors, let's unite to stand strong with young victims of today's bullying!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 16, 2016 at 10:27pm
I'll start things off...
When I was in my early twenties, I worked at a furniture factory. I was very shy, and a loner. One day, the boss' brother came up to me and asked me out for that Saturday night. I told him that I had a six month old son and no baby-sitter. He told me to bring him along. I could not believe that a guy like him would even notice me - and to include my son...what a great guy!

The day of the date, I asked him what time he would pick me up. He began to laugh cruelly. He shoved a photo of a blonde haired girl in my face, saying, "I have a pretty girlfriend. Why would I want to go out with you? "

I had to work the rest of the day, hiding my tears and humiliation. He kept walking by, laughing at me, and had told everybody. As soon as my shift was over, I went home and cried myself to sleep. To this day, those words still come back to me, BUT I shove them away. I was the one worthy of love - not him. He was a cruel, vicious person, and I can only feel pity for the girl in the picture - and for whomever he married.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Proud Member Of:
*Heart*"Invalid Item*Heart*"Invalid Item*Heart*"The Dark Society*Heart*"SIMPLY POSITIVE GROUP *Heart* "The Rockin' Reviewers *Heart*"Movie Lovers Group *Heart* "Invalid Item *Heart*

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I'll start things off... · 08-16-16 10:27pm
by Word Warrior beating cancer!!
Re: I'll start things off... · 08-26-16 3:32pm
by A Non-Existent User

<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Word Warrior beating cancer!!.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3007490