*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3069754
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 17, 2017 at 11:47am
Update: 2/13 - 2/17
by Walker
*CheckG* Work on Positive Journal (a journal filled with happy stuff like positive affirmations, quotes, pictures, ect) so when life is getting me down I can turn to this journal. I've made quite a bit of progress adding about half of the positive affirmations that I found through Pinterest to include in my journal!

*Checkg* Work on Bullet/tracker journal: print off charts/sheets and fill out or create own (mood tracker, water drinking, ect) I printed off a 30 day water drinking chart and a chart to make a daily mood tracker and have started documenting on both.

*Checkg* Read more on "Northern Lights" by Nora Roberts
Current progress at beginning:

43% complete

Progress now:

50% complete

*Halfstar* Job search (look for and apply to at least one potential job) Looked for a job to apply, but didn't apply to any.

*Checkg* Cleaning: Finish up organizing through last pile of stuff in bedroom and vacuum; focus attention elsewhere that needs cleaning throughout the house one bedroom is done. I finished up organizing in my bedroom and have cleaned on other areas in the house. Some areas still need a bit of attention, but I've accomplished plenty on this task this week.

*Xr* Work on "Stalked" novel I did not accomplish a bit of work on my novel this week. I think I need to be a bit more specific on what to focus on. It has been a long time since I've worked on the novel and that's why I've left it is a broad goal of "work on the novel".

** Image ID #2112521 Unavailable **
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update: 2/13 - 2/17 · 02-17-17 11:47am
by Walker

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3069754