*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3070144
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #1955499
Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 18, 2017 at 9:03pm
Re: Re: Re: Hi Lyn
I am very familiar with both Williamstown and Washington. There used to be a diner I went to for breakfast with my grandfather in Williamstown when I was knee high to a grasshopper. He worked in the quarries back in the day.
Hmm, little sister huh. I don't think so. I looked at your picture, you look about the same age as me. I was born in 1956, what year were you born. We could be twins.
My father still lives in Waterbury. I have cousins in East Montpelier, Barre, Riverton, Rutland, Sharon and Randolph. Guess, I should go visit, it's been awhile.
If it wasn't so cold in the winter I might consider returning I did enjoy my summer times there. I used to swim all the time at the Winooski River by the dam on your way up to Worcester.
My eldest son wants me to come back to Maine. The same reasoning applies, too dang cold. The older I get the more I want warmer weather.

Sorry it took me so long to see your original post, it's been a crazy couple of months and I hadn't glanced in here, out of sight out of mind. *Facepalm*
*Heart* Lyn
MESSAGE THREAD
Hi Lyn · 11-05-16 1:11pm
by Monty
Re: Hi Lyn · 02-17-17 8:51pm
by Lyn's a sly fox
Re: Re: Hi Lyn · 02-18-17 7:34pm
by Monty
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Hi Lyn · 02-18-17 9:03pm
by Lyn's a sly fox
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi Lyn · 02-19-17 11:18am
by Monty

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Lyn's a sly fox.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3070144