*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3080538
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(668)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 29, 2017 at 1:28pm
Re: Re: Re: Hello
by A Non-Existent User
Hi JonathanAaron You might want to consider checking out "The Writer's Cramp. Every Wednesday I pick an event from the "This day in history" or the odd and unique holidays and create a prompt around those. I struggled with Today's prompt. There were a lot of not so good things I could have used. The Rosenburg trials, pulling out of Vietnam, but I decided to go with a disaster instead. I asked that people write a story or poem that is uplifting but inspired by the double disaster of volcano and earthquake that happened in southern Mexico in 1982.

I didn't go with Vietnam because I was afraid I would either make some members feel old or myself when I realized I was 4 months old when that happened. I didn't go with the Rosenberg's because I was afraid Russian spies would make it too political considering our current events. The prize is 10000 gps for writing the best 1000 words or 20 lines depending on story or poem.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group"Invalid Item
Check out my Rising Stars Bookiemonster Outasync Grace♥Leo health issues & bumfuzzled
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Hello · 03-28-17 11:52pm
by JonathanAaron
Re: Hello · 03-29-17 12:58am
by Christopher Roy Denton
Re: Hello · 03-29-17 1:37am
by THANKful Sonali LOVES DAD
Re: Re: Hello · 03-29-17 1:08pm
by inkwell
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Hello · 03-29-17 1:28pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3080538