*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3096267
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing · #1606269
The forum for nanowrimo plus group. NaNoWriMo and beyond with monthly goals.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 2, 2017 at 1:48am
Summer/Winter Goals
It's summer here in LA, so time to do summer goals. I have a few goals but am going to try and tame it down a little this time around as doing 10+ items in a few months when I have a day job didn't work out very well. I have a basic diet goal, writing and just a tad more.

Yes, I have a swimsuit goal. We are doing a vacation in August to Minnesota to spend time with our mom, stepdad and stepsisters and that include my little nephew who is a baby and we haven't gotten to meet him just yet. We're going to be by a lake, so need a swimsuit and I don't even own one yet. Hoping to lose a little bit of weight before the vacation. My diet/cut/prep (whatever you want to call it) didn't work for the spring but I'm going to go in more planned/prepped in summer. I'm calling it a bikini prep even though I won't be getting on stage in a sparkly bikini, tan and clear heels (I compete in powerlifting, not bikini).

This time my focus is the number 10 but not 10 items. Goal is to lose 10 lbs (roughly) and it's about 10 weeks. I'm going to attempt to write 10,000 words on any of the novels in progress. I want to read a couple of books but not sure how to wager that goal. 10,000 pages seems like a lot. Wheel of time books are like 700 or so pages and it's be hard to read many of them in the few months. 10 books would depend on their length but maybe possible, unless it's the Wheel of Time series (lol). I also need to get caught up more online and keep putting up youtube videos for my little channel that doesn't have many followers. I'll be weightlifting but not doing a peak cycle since it's hard to keep lifting heavier and heavier when trying to eat lower calorie.

List Version:
10 week/lb "bikini" prep
Write 10,000 words of fiction
Read books
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Summer/Winter Goals · 06-02-17 1:48am
by Dawn Embers
Re: Summer/Winter Goals · 06-02-17 5:18pm
by Dawn Embers

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Dawn Embers.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3096267