*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3102608
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #2046245
This is a Horror Flash Fiction Contest. See you in October 2024!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 30, 2017 at 12:41pm
*Lightning*Open for Mystery Flash Fiction Contest!
I welcome you to the Fourth Grim Blunt Contest!

It is Mystery Flash Fiction time!

The contest begin at 12 a. m. on WDC time, Saturday, July 1, 2017 and end at 11:59 p. m. on WDC time, Saturday, July 29, 2017.

The Mystery Subgenre Prompt is below.

*Down*
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Cozy Mysteries have a specific format. They're usually set in a small town, with an amateur (though highly educated) woman as sleuth. The murder is over quickly, if it's depicted at all, and there is little followup violence. The protagonist's official and gossipy connections allow her to gather evidence. - Writing to Publish

Remember, the Mystery Subgenre Prompt is optional. You can write a Cozy Mystery Flash Fiction or entry your own Mystery Flash Fiction right here at "Invalid Item.

And remember your Mystery Flash Fiction must be 500 to 1,000 words in length. Nothing less than 500 words; nothing more than 1,000 words. *Thumbsupl*

NEW this month, check out The Prizes ! I adding two Merit Badges to the Prizes, and I adding each Seasons (Autumn, Spring, Summer, and Winter) Merit Badges for Honorable Mention per Seasons.

I can't wait to read some mysterious, suspenseful, and satisfying Mystery Flash Fiction!

Good lucky & Write on!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Lightning*Open for Mystery Flash Fiction Contest! · 06-30-17 12:41pm
by Fictiøn Ðiva the Wørd Weava

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Fictiøn Ðiva the Wørd Weava.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3102608