Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(330)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #896794
Enter your story of 300 words or less.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 15, 2017 at 6:05pm
Entry: Space Hunter WC 298
What does a chain smoking bounty hunter do for fun. He finds a new prospect to hunt down, and that is exactly what Hunter, whose given name is Luke, is doing right now. Sitting comfortably in his favorite booth at the Blast From The Past Bar. Meticulously viewing the federation’s data base for prospects. Hoping luck will guide him to some easy money. The only time he ever felt lucky, was with Jetta. That was before she stole his money, and ran off to who knows where.

Hunter kept viewing this one picture on his screen, because the payout on this one would pay off his gambling debt.

Hunter couldn’t believe his eyes when he looked up from his screen. Standing at the bar was the bounty he had just been viewing. Maybe his luck was changing. He suddenly became very self conscious, but then relaxed, because there is no way she could know he was after her.

She ordered two drinks at the bar, and then walked away. Then she turned, and headed in his direction. When she got to his table, she slid into the opposite side and handed him the extra drink.

She said, hello Hunter.

Hunter said, you’re crazy girl. I’ve got my gun under the table and pointed right at you.

Sarcastically she said, I’m scared. Don’t you think I know that genius. You should be asking why am I here?

Hunter raised his eyebrows and said, okay why?

Sharia said, because everyone is looking for me on this God forsaken planet, and you’re going to help me escape!

Hunter laughed and said, now why would I do that?

With a smirk, she said, because Luke, “I am your daughter!”

Hunter said, eyes just like your mother, Jetta, and just as wicked.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Entry: Space Hunter WC 298 · 11-15-17 6:05pm
by JustinRock

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Arakun the Twisted Raccoon.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3144349