Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #896794
Enter your story of 300 words or less.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 18, 2017 at 10:12pm
Entry: Baby WC 232
Baby
WC 232

He does take good care of me; I have a roof over my head and three meals a day. I really shouldn’t complain. I know I have it a lot better than some, but occasionally, the pressure mounts and I wish that just once, I could communicate my thoughts to him. "I never have a say in the matter. Never."

I am not always in the mood. Does he think he’s the only one that gets headaches? There are times when I just need a little time off. I am getting older. He is too, but it’s different for me.

He gets on me all the time.

“You’re always riding me!” I want to scream to the rooftops!

He doesn’t see himself as I do. Sometimes I despise him. If he has a hard day at work, he takes it out on me, rain or shine, never asking if I’m up for it. He wants me to be groomed at all times, but he can go around unshaven and dress like a slob when we spend time together.

Just yesterday he got in my face and said,” Oh, Baby, you are such a sweet girl. Daddy loves you.” His breath was so horrific, I thought I’d pass out.

I just dread it when I see him coming toward me, he has gained so much weight. As he climbs on, I want to scream, “Get off my back!”

What’s a horse to do?
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Entry: Baby WC 232 · 11-18-17 10:12pm
by jackiesmuse

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Arakun the Twisted Raccoon.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3144743