*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3145474
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(669)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 24, 2017 at 11:49pm
Waves Hello
Introducing myself.

I'm Avery and I read and write kissing books.

Ok, that's what I tell my kids when they look over my shoulder and happen to see the shirtless man on the cover of whatever steamy book I'm reading.

My husband and I started writing some steamy short stories during his time away in the military in an effort to remain connected with each other. What he didn't know he was doing was awakening a monster in me. I rewrote anything he'd send me into "my voice" and turned his steamy short story about friends with benefits into five (yes five) novels.

So here I am with a hard drive full of novels, with characters I’ve fallen in love with. My question to myself is now what?

(Sets down coffee, takes a deep breath.)

It’s time to share my characters with the world.

Putting myself out there is a scary thing. I know I will encounter criticism and rejection. I can live with that. What I can’t live with is letting these amazing characters I love waste away in the back of my hard drive. Some stories need told. I think I have one worth telling.

So, ALL that said, I'm here looking for help, critique partners, and to pick the brain of those more seasoned than myself. Hoping to make some great connections and get some wonderful feedback.

I look forward to diving into this community!

Avery
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Waves Hello · 11-24-17 11:49pm
by Avery Kingston
Re: Waves Hello · 11-25-17 12:18am
by THANKFUL SONALI 17 WDC YEARS!
Re: Waves Hello · 11-27-17 3:24pm
by Kimbug
Re: Waves Hello · 12-22-17 2:06am
by Hanna ~ Be Kind 💕
Re: Re: Waves Hello · 12-27-17 11:26am
by Avery Kingston

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3145474