*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3147453
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 4, 2017 at 4:25pm
The Quiet One's writing goals - 12/04/17
by Audrey
Seeing that this is my first time back here in almost two years or so, the only goal I really have is to continue to write. I had a muse that I really liked, but then this person treated me very badly, so I had to let them go. Unfortunately, my love for writing went with them. I was afraid to write anything because it would remind me of my muse and I would get frustrated, start crying and then listen to music and not want to write.

Now that I've gotten over what that person had done to me, I feel I'm ready to try and get my love for writing back. I decided the best place to get inspiration is from within. My soul wants me to write and I feel that it is my duty to keep myself happy, especially during the holidays (because both of my parents are no longer with me).

This won't happen overnight because there is still a part of me who feels that writing is not good for me or that thoughts of my muse will come back to haunt me, but since music is a very big part of my life these days, there will be no thinking of the past and the hurt. I'm ready to move forward and experience new moments and getting my love for writing back is one of those moments.

It will take one day at a time.

Audrey
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The Quiet One's writing goals - 12/04/17 · 12-04-17 4:25pm
by Audrey

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3147453